Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Interent is a Tool to Bring Transparency in the Courts: Aol, Google, Facebook, & Yahoo are "Under Attack" They Need Americans to insist on Freedom of Speech


We must be a nation of FREEDOM!!!

My name is Sharyn Bovat and I whistle blew about discrimination & wasteful spending of taxpayer money: I’ve been able to fight people that have committed fraud by exposing the retaliation I’ve received "online". The internet is a tool for FREEDOM.  Now I'm using the internet/web as a tool to expose problems in the courts. 
I’m asking my members of congress to “change their minds” and support the companies like AOL, Google, Yahoo, Linkedin, Facebook, Mozilla, Twitter and more.   I love America it’s time to stand up for more transparency … “free market societies” … and less government intervention/regulation. 

To sign an “online”petition to promote internet FREEDOM:   https://www.google.com/landing/takeaction/

Tor read more:

No comments:

Post a Comment